INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
Having tenacity, drive and a passion for our software, you’ll need to understand our customers inside out and translate this into generating personalized demonstrations of MEGAstream X2.
We’re looking for a new Inside Sales Rep that can engage, excite and elate our prospects with what our sales performance software can do for them. If you’ve got what it takes to engage prospects from initial sales conversations through to closing a deal, then this is the position for you.
You must have some inside sales experience, ideally within a software environment and you should be comfortable with a sales approach that is mainly phone and internet-based. This position would be a great step for anyone seeking to eventually become an Account Executive or Sales Leader in a software sales environment.
- Generate interest in X2 through outbound prospecting activities
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects
- Develop and sustain knowledge of X2 offering and associated technology
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as seeking buying group and partnership opportunities
LEAD QA TESTER
- Defining and implementing the QA and testing policy, strategy, roadmap and resource requirements – which includes System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Quality Assurance for all our applications
- Increasing the overall quality of testing, leading to a reduction in number of production issues
- Monitor and implement remedial action enabling all relevant testing standards and procedures are defined and applied
- Review and apply appropriate governance, confirming that all deliverables for products and projects are tested in accordance with testing policy, and monitor all stages of development lifecycle
- Producing test approaches and strategy including production of test timelines, and report on testing deliverables and test status including remedial action
- Define the Test Automation roadmap and test frameworks in order to execute test automation test scripts and check results before presenting to the business users for sign-off
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualified to ISTQB Test Analyst Foundation level
- Experience of test methodologies, including test design Techniques
- Experience of test design techniques, focusing on business-critical scenarios
- Experience of JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good negotiation, influencing, relationship building skills